Personal Banker Universal
- Financial Services
- Retail / Wholesale
- Sales / Business Development
The Personal Banker Universal is a branch based sales and service position whose primary function is to help customers by meeting and uncovering their financial needs, helping with problem resolutions and processing transactions. Universal Bankers drive sales by creating an outstanding customer experience by opening new accounts, offering convenience services, meeting Branch sales objectives, and resolving customer service issues. You will provide our customers with outstanding service by fully understanding their needs and identifying the right products and solutions to achieve their financial goals.
Success in this front-line sales role can lead to both short and long term career opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Specialist, Licensed Banker and Branch Manager.
As a Personal Banker your primary responsibilities include:
- Drive sales through service: Generate sales and revenue by developing a positive customer experience. Focus on the solutions that meet the needs of the customer and personally strive to make each customer interaction the best experience of their day by consistently delivering on each step of the Customer Experience Process. Successfully follow a structured approach to customer on-boarding, sourcing new business, and expanding existing relationships through in-aisle prospecting (as applicable), asking for referrals and maximizing outbound calling.
- Go above and beyond for customers: Work with customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best products, services, and solutions to meet those needs. Personal Bankers are the financial liaison to customers for building, deepening and retaining long term relationships while providing world class customer service
- Ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction: Make it memorable and the best part of their day.
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens Bank every day.
- Present a professional appearance: You are the face of Citizens
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies, will include evening and weekend hours, In-Store branch
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Personal Banker Jobs
- View more Financial Services Jobs
- View more Retail / Wholesale Jobs
- View more Sales / Business Development Jobs
- View more Citizens Bank Jobs