Security Systems Technician
Alarm New England
- Construction / Skilled Trades
Alarm New England LLC is a complete systems integrator which has been in business for over 44 years. We provide innovative security solutions to a broad base of public & private entities: residential, corporate, educational, non-profit & gvt sectors. We offer a full suite of security protection including audio verification technology, video, fire, & access control.
We have a great opportunity for a Massachusetts licensed D Low Voltage Technician, or an Apprentice, with a strong work ethic and a desire to be the best. If you have experience or are interested in pursuing installation and service of alarm systems, simply contact us.
Product training is provided on a continuous basis.
A competitive benefits package is offered including company attractive match 401-K.
We conduct background checks, DMV checks and drug screen. EOE/AA
Essential responsibilities include -
- Service and installation of Security Systems, Fire Systems, CCTV and Access Control Systems for our residential and commercial customers.
- Be highly skilled to service, troubleshoot systems, program NVRs and alarm systems.
- Knowledge of IP & Networking is essential.
- Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts.
- Consistently seek and promote business opportunities for service, sales and preventative maintenance.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Security Systems Consultant Jobs
- View more Construction / Skilled Trades Jobs
- View more Alarm New England Jobs